If you’re feeling a little time-constrained these days perhaps it’s time to hire a residential cleaning service. Here at Deborah’s Touch we know that cleaning your home can be a time-consuming and energy-zapping endeavour.
Our goal is to create a healthy living environment for our clients while freeing up valuable time so that the entire family can spend it doing the things in life they love and that mean the most.
Deborah’s Touch has many cleaning service options available. From weekly, bi-weekly and monthly cleanings, to one-time and move-in/move-out cleanings, we can accommodate your unique needs. We believe in making our services affordable and offer reasonable rates, not to mention our cleanings are GUARANTEED!
Here’s a quick check-list of 10 key things to consider prior to hiring a residential cleaning service:
- the scope of the work you’d like to have done
- to-do list of special needs areas/tough to clean surfaces or hard to reach areas
- the frequency of the cleaning service
- your budget and how much you can afford is important to discuss upfront
- cleaning products, especially important if any specific allergies in your family
- ensure the service policy covers breakages or damaged to personal items
- discuss cleaning philosophy to be sure service standards match your requirements
- ask the cleaning service to provide references
- cleaning service must be bonded, insured and licensed
- FREE no-obligation walk-through quote
Ready for a sparkling clean environment?
Hire the professionals today. At Deborah’s Touch we’re looking forward to putting our special touch to work for you! Contact us at 403-801-7236 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to arrange your appointment to get started.