Deborah's Touch Dust and Mold CleaningPeople with asthma or hay fever think that these are outdoor allergies and when they are in their homes these allergies are left outside. What most people don’t know is that your home actually traps allergens so it is almost impossible to get away from them.

House dust is usually the cause of these indoor allergies.

Everything form dust mites, pet dander, molds and even cockroaches can cause allergic reactions.

One way to prevent allergic reactions to these common elements is to hire a professional cleaning service.

A good residential cleaning service can maintain a clean environment and will be able to detect the common causes of allergies and take steps to eradicate them.

Deborah’s Touch can spot a dust bunny from a mile away and is expert in sourcing out and cleaning up other sources of allergens in your home.

For an FREE estimate on having your home professionally cleaned please give us a call 403-801-7236 or Contact us for more information.